Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Boiling Point: Hood Fever

For my introductory entry, I went back to the first artist I ever interviewed for my Riot Radio Internet show, my dude, and Greenville native, Hood Fever. If your an artist in NC, is hard not to know Hood. The penman behind the the hit singles, "Cuz She Bad ", "Ferrari ", and the new single "#Already " produced by Young Kade, Hood is stacking hits and branding a remarkable sound that will have labels calling his mom house for sure. With all the hype building in anticipation for the single "Already ", I hit up my dude for a couple questions...

Kobain: How many projects do u have total?

FEVER: Currently I have 3 singles I'm pushing. Ferrari, Cuz She Bad; now #Already. One of the primary reasons I love being underground is that the music never gets old. I can take one song & push it in this market, and once its buzzing properly I drop another one in the same market, but while the new one is bubbling, I can take the old one to a whole nother market and do the exact same thing at the same time.  It creates a chain and timeline which in turn will always keep my brand relevant!

Kobain: Any notable collabos coming soon?

FEVER: Right now I'm focusing on the 'Hood Fever' brand, and increasing my fan base.  The #Already remix, is slated to release 1st quarer next year and with the amount of support we have pouring in I guarantee were going to catch you by surprise with the artist roster for it.

Kobain: What was it like hooking up PRODUCER Yung Kade for the single, #Already?

FEVER: Working with Yung Kade is like a breath of fresh order! We have a connection like no other, and its almost like he can read my mind when it comes to creating the perfect beat. Lebron and D-Wade lol.

Kobain: Alright money question! Ferrari was a great single, so why do u feel like #Already is the one?

FEVER: The energy that #Already brings is incredible. The melodic chorus will have you singing it after the first listen.  I really feel as if this will be the one to get us to the larger platform.  The marketing for it has already begun, and the viral support presence is increasing everyday at an alarming rate.

Kobain: Why Thanksgiving? Anything else you want the people to know?
Its slated to release on thanksgiving because that is the day we pay thanks to everyone we love, and I feel I owe my supporters who have been rocking with me a reward. #Already is not only a song to me its my gift to my fans and I really hope everyone loves, and appreciates it...

Well we loving the promo over here brother @K.O.Theory and we know everything Hood do, gone be major. We wanna thank Hood Fever for giving us some time and wish him luck on his success....send all questions for K.O. & Hood Fever, or for a digital copy of this interview; write me @>>>> THEKOTHEORY@GMAIL.COM ...

THANKS FOR READING!

You gotta follow the moves to see the movie!

Follow Hood Fever:

Twitter: @hoodfevermusic

Instagram: @hoodfever

Watch the exclusive #Already promo now before the single drops Nov 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment